Monday, March 21, 2011

Side Project

     I am starting a little side project/daily blog attempt called Paperback Adventure. I want to be able to make daily posts. With creative writing being the central theme of The Blog Formerly Known as "Ramble on," posting daily would just be to much to read. Because pictures are worth quite a few words, Paperback Adventure is going to have at least one new picture post a day, with a few words if necessary. I have yet to post on it, but by the end of the day there will be a few. So check it out!

2 comments:

  1. sounds really intresting i am thinking the same - let me know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't remember to change the links in this post after changing the side project url (and its name). Clicking on Paperback Adventure should now link to the page beautifully.

    ReplyDelete