Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Prodigal Post

Oh it has been so long. The past few months gifted me much misfortune and stress. I often found myself opening up a new post to find my words just would not come. Much changed. Much did not.

I am a trooper though, and now here I return.

I am going to participate in the National Novel Writing Month. 31 days. 50,000 words. No worries. I am up for the challenge. Maybe that is the only push I need, an obligation or something. More soon to come.

Love and the driest socks,
Me


P. S.
It has been a while since I sent out the Traveling Tablets but still no sign of them here or anywhere. Hope they are having fun. Next batch is coming as soon as I can find cheap little blank notebooks. Help finding them would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment